Hit and Run wishes to offer an atmosphere in which people of all ages
can feel comfortable and safe in the facility. Hit and Run employees reserve
the right to eject any violators of these rules.
- Directions of Hit and Run staff must be followed at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult unless
permission is granted by the Hit and Run staff.
- Loitering outside the building is prohibited at all times.
- Profanity, obnoxious behavior, unsportsmanlike conduct, and all messages
deemed to be hateful, threatening, vulgar, or obscene are prohibited.
- Smoking, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
- Fighting is prohibited and will result in an immediate ejection without
refund. Subsequent violation will result in permanent suspension.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- All participants must check in at the front desk and pay before playing.
- All participants play at their own risk.
- Hit and Run is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- All trash must be placed in trash receptacles. Littering in or around Hit and Run is prohibited.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the basketball court or inside the
- Hitters in the batting cage are required to wear helmets at all times.
- Players must pick up balls when finished.
- Players are not allowed to swing bats outside the cage.
- Spikes are prohibited.
- Sagging shorts and sagging pants are prohibited.
- Only shoes with rubber soles are allowed on the basketball court and
in the cages.
- Dunking during basketball game play is permitted, but dunk contests
and excessive hanging on the rim are prohibited.